Monday, April 11, 2011

Me Without A Filter

This is not my first rodeo.  I've done this all before.  I've blogged before, a lot actually, and I was good at it.  I had tons of readers and comments on my daily posts, and it was great.  But while I was honest to a degree, I was not completely honest.  My parents read my blog.  My husband read my blog.  My neighbors and my in-laws read my blog.  My ex-friends and my ex-boyfriend and maybe even my kids read my blog.  This time, the blog is for me.  Just me.  Well, and you.  But ssshhh!  It's a secret.  I'm not telling my family about it.  I'm not telling my friends.    This is me, without a filter.  And this time, I mean it.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I don't have any big secrets or anything to blog about, but sometimes you just want to be REAL and not worry about who might read and how many ways they might be offended. I may just do this someday!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think. But be nice! I'm sensitive. ;)