Friday, April 15, 2011

Obligitory Intro Post

Okay, so a little about who I am:  I am Kaycee, a thirty-something wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend.  I am an Army wife who currently lives in the mid-west.  I am a devoted Christian, I work part-time, and I love to travel.  My husband Norm* is currently deployed to the Middle East...we are seven months into a year-long tour.    My kids are Eli (16), Sydney (12), and Trevor (7).  I read a lot, am secretly addicted to reality television, and am usually pretty honest about who I am.  I am average in intelligence, appearance, and personality.  I could really stand to lose about 40 pounds, and am just starting to work on it, but for real this time. 

So that's who I am, in a nutshell.  What I'm hoping is that over the next weeks and months, you will get to know me so much better than that as you read my posts.  I will be real.  I will be honest.  And I can't wait to get started in getting to know you, too.

*Names have been changed to protect both the innocent AND the guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. But be nice! I'm sensitive. ;)